Thursday 29 September 2011

Poem~Outside Looking In

Outside Looking In

You dont know my name,
you dont know anything about me,
I tried to play nice,
I want to be in your game.

The things that you say,
You may think I never hear about them,
But word travels fast,
I am telling you to your face,
I am standing here behind your back.

You do not how it feels to be outside the crowd
And you do not how it feels to be your own best friend
On the outside looking in.

If you could read my mind,
You might see more of me than meets the eyes,
And you have been all wrong,
Not who you think I am,
You have never given me a chance,
You do not know what it is like to be left out.

I am tired of staying at hostel,
I am bored and all alone,
I am sick of wasting all my time.




    ~people cry not because they're weak.
       It's because they have been strong for too long~

     
*Hasfiyah Assan*

No comments:

Post a Comment